Prostate cancer: why is PSA so important?

This is a known Positive Sign of Aging (PSA) for men! If you are a student or a woman, all CIAs must be on the annual enrollment list, especially for people over forty.

The positive symptoms of this age (not a medical term like other eyes) affect the male prostate gland. Statistics show that one in six men will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime and one in 35 will lose it. In addition, the PSA physical examination is part of the annual medical examination to determine the condition of the prostate. From a medical point of view, PSA is actually a prostate-specific antigen.

Those, who do not know the words and those who do not listen! This is dangerous! We learned that our men also suffer from some form of enlarged prostate treatment in Jaipur. This is my story.

Prostate cancer: why is PSA so important

Last year, the doctor referred me to a urologist for a second examination. After an accurate reporting of effectiveness (68 years old), my PSA level went up. Of course, most people are not afraid of myths on this topic. Tell me about the oncologist/urologist in Jaipur who participated in the biopsy and he told me that my cancer is very dangerous. You can search the Internet for the Gleason Scale. I'm not talking about comedians; I'm talking about the scale of the cancer invasion: it's definitely cancer that's growing and spreading.

My Big Fat rating is 9 (that's 9). Later, my doctor told me that if there were no elections (I would have effectively dropped out of the race), I would have died in the early 1970s to get rid of my prostate. There are not many options.

Say it again: PSA. Fortunately, I am free, alert, and free of radiation, but I take PSA to make sure my cancer cells are not spreading.

The oncologist told me that patients have many options. However, in some cases, a high setting for a Gleason ladder is a low setting. So don't tell me. "When did you do this?" I said. Less than a month after the opening, the operation ended and my life began.

So what is it for the reader? Yes, it depends on what interests you. Here's what I recommend;

Training: Annual checks to make sure traffic checks are always on. Ask your professor for a rectal exam. This will tell your doctor if your prostate is normal or if it is enlarged.

Note. Now you can know everything about prostate cancer, no matter how old you are. Men, as well as women with breast cancer, are at a higher risk of this cancer. Then I caught Fox before she entered the chicken farm.

Note changes in your work. Pay attention to your behavior. How many times a day are you in me? Do you want to wake up at night? How has your profile changed? Seek significant support from your spouse or partner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urinary Tract Infection Information

Find Out About Urology Information

What do you need to know to keep your urinary tract healthy?